The Mission of the Red Bluff Union Elementary School District is to create and maintain an environment that ensures all students reach a high level of academic achievement as determined by state and district standards. We commit to a comprehensive system of support to assure this outcome.
District Goal 1:
Ensure all students will perform at or near grade level standard or higher as measured by assessments, particularly in reading and math, at the end of each school year. We recognize a number of exceptional needs students must be challenged and assisted to achieve at an individually determined and appropriate level.
- By third grade, all students have grade level proficiency in foundational reading and math skills.
- By the end of eighth grade all students will possess the prerequisite skills necessary for academic success in high school.
- All students will engage in classroom learning activities, integrating STEAM while developing critical thinking and problem solving skills
District Goal 2:
RBUESD will provide an environment that is welcoming and engaging for students, parents, staff and the community.
- Facilities will be inviting and well maintained
- Schools will fully implement Positive Behavior Intervention Support in order to establish a positive school climate.
- Particular attention will be paid to social emotional development of students through involvement in leadership activities, community service, and healthy habits.
- Actively recruit, train, and retain exceptional personnel within the district by providing a supportive and professional environment.
District Goal 3:
The district will strengthen the engagement between home, school, and community by enhancing relationships and empowering families to be proactive in their children’s education on a continuous basis.
- Recruit and organize volunteer help and support
- Provide opportunities for service
- Help all families establish home environments to support children as students
- Implement more effective forms of school-to-home and home-to-school communications
- Provide information and ideas to families about how to help students at home with homework and other curriculum related activities, decisions, and planning
- Include families in school decisions
- Identify and integrate resources and services from the community to strengthen school programs, family practices, and student learning and development