Welcome to the Employment web page for the Red Bluff Union Elementary School District (RBUESD)! The district serves four schools, Bidwell Elementary School, Jackson Heights Elementary School, Metteer Elementary School and Vista Preparatory Academy.
Below are applications to apply for job openings in our district. If you have any questions please contact Rachel Bentley at (530) 527-7200 ext. 113 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Red Bluff Union Elementary School District and its Board of Trustees are actively seeking a Principal who:
· is committed to instructional excellence and academic achievement for all students,
· can provide collaborative administrative leadership for a talented school staff, and
· enjoys the challenges of working in an increasingly diverse school, district and community.
As a learning community, our schools have begun the continuous improvement process by addressing the three critical student learning questions:
· What do we want our students to know and be able to do?
· How will we know when students learn it?
· What will we do if students don’t learn it, or what will we do if students already know it?
Application Deadline: Open until Filled with first application review on April 7, 2017
Please click here for additional information.
Substitute Positions Available
Substitute Custodian Positions
Please click here for position description